**Grounds now open**
Club rooms OPEN on Monday, May 18th. (This includes access to toilets)
The KITCHEN is CLOSED, BYO drinks and mugs and cups. Do not use the cutlery or crockery.
Social distancing rules apply indoors as well as out.
CONTACT TRACING -You must sign in when you arrive. First AND Last name, phone number and the club you are a member of. This is for contact tracing. This is a measure for all clubs so if someone had COVID and attended, people can be informed they were exposed.
All Memberships must be done online via the above links in Nominate. Please Contact Us if you are having trouble renewing.
Membership runs from 1st January to the 31st December.
Membership Fees 2019
- Full Membership: $80.00
- Family Membership: $110.00 - Adult children 18 years and over must carry out full membership
- Event Membership: $35.00
- Non Riding Membership $35.00
The DEC grounds are usually open on Wednesday mornings for members to ride and have a cuppa/socialise afterwards. Please check with a committee member or on the Facebook group if you are unsure. When it is very hot or wet this situation may vary. Members may also ride on a Thursday morning. You must arrange for another rider or adult to be with you. The club rooms may not be open on a Thursday.
Henty holds a number of events and clinics throughout the year. Please see the DEC Calendar for all upcoming events.
Non Club/Event days use
- Henty members can ride at the grounds outside club days or events.
- The use of the grounds MUST be booked with the Grounds Booking Officer at least 24 hours in advance. Please use contact form below.
- Please see the full calendar of DEC Grounds. If another DEC club is using the grounds your booking may be declined.